Avant, Volume XI, Issue 1
Editor: Krystyna Bielecka
Cover and illustrations
by Julia Knap
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Mira Marcinów: Methodology of History of Polish Madness
2. Szymon Wróbel: Plural Form of Polish Madness. Side Notes to Mira Marcinów’s The History of Polish Madness. Vol. 1. The Study of Melancholy
3. Maja Białek: Depression, Folk Psychiatry and the Task for 4E Philosophy of Psychiatry
4. Krystyna Bielecka: Is There any Chance for a Biologically-Oriented History Of Psychiatry?
5. Andrzej Kapusta: Genealogy of Polish Melancholy. Commentary to Mira Marcinów’s Book The History of Polish Madness
6. Przemysław R. Nowakowski: Tracking the Objects of the Psychopathology. On Interdisciplinarity of Psychopathology on the Margins of Historia polskiego szaleństwa
7. Jakub Zawiła-Niedźwiecki: Twisted Ways from Melancholy to Depression (in Polish Lands)
The publication has been funded by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education from the funds for the dissemination of research (DUN) within the framework of publishing activity, contract no. 711/P-DUN/2019, period of implementation: the years 2019–2020.
You can access the issue on the journal’s website: http://avant.edu.pl/en/12020-2